Thursday, August 21, 2008

Even a princess has to nap




So last weekend I played in a tennis tournament for the first time since I was about 12! My friend Martha agreed to play with me in the 3.0 draw. We were pretty fierce, even though we lost twice in a tiebreaker! I think after a few more matches you might better watch out! Thanks Martha for introducing me to tournament play! So Ella stayed up pretty late both nights watching the matches, then she and Gabriella went to their first bar- Chili's! We celebrated our loss, and Shannon spraining her ankle with margaritas! Poor Shannon, they were winning when she twisted it! Get better soon! I think we got home at midnight---late. Gosh we are getting old! Needless to say Ella was exausted the next day!

5 comments:

rushingbaby said...

What a beautiful sleeping princess! Coen said you needed to add him to Ella's list of buddies!

The Nuckols said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Nuckols said...

I'm glad you found our blog! I've been peeking at yours too! Ella is beautiful!!! Will she be coming up for games too? See you soon!

Laura and Boyd said...

ok. . .I couldn't figure out how else to contact you so. . .I'm leaving a comment: www.thehilliards.blogspot.com
Come see me again!
Laura

Cristen said...

SHE IS PERFECT! So glad I was blog jumping and found you! I still can't wait to meet her!!!